BioMaster Plus is our most sold shredder as it fulfils the needs of the average kitchen. BioMaster Plus is a large shredder with a powerful knife which quickly dispose of a steady amount of daily food waste such as peels, crusts and scraps. The shredder is hygienic as the food waste is disposed of quickly and it is easy to clean.
|Dimensions (b x d x h):||700 x 700 x 850-950 mm (height adjustable +/- 50 mm)|
|Size of funnel:||40 liter|
|Capacity:||Can process over 1000 kg food waste per hour|
|Pump “BioPump®”:||1.1 kW, up to 120 liter biomass per minut|
|Knife:||Produced in specially hardened steel alloys, run by a powerful 3 kW motor. Can also be delivered with a 4 kW motor for extra strength|
|Connection – biomass:||PE-HD Ø63|
|Connection – cold water:||¾”-External thread|
|Water source for processing:||Automatic, adjustable waterflow|
|Electricity:||400 V, 50 Hz, 16A, 4.5 kW, CEE 16/5-poles|
|Control panel:||IP55 approved, can be flushed both internal and external|
|Netto weight:||170 kg|
|Water back current preventer:||EN1717, Type AA|
The BioMaster series complies as the only one on the market with the current legislation with reference to DS/EN 1717, which ensures no contamination of drinking water as well as complying with generel requirements to back current preventer for category 5 waste (food waste from kitchens).
CE approved Danish manual
Key for removing foreign objects
BioTrans© comminute knife, – cuts and crushes larger pieces of food waste such as fruit, bread, shells and others while ensuring effective shredding with minimum water usage.
BioTrans© funnel enclosure, – intended as enclosure for free-standing installation.
- 2006/42/EC:2006-05-17 Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- 2004/108/EC:2004-12-15 EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
- EN ISO 12100:2010-11 Safety of Machines – General Design Principles – Risk assessment and risk reduction
- EN ISO 13849-1:2008 Safety of Machines – Safety-related parts of control systems – Part 1: General Design Principles
- EN 60204-1:2006/AC:2010 Safety of Machines – Electrical
- DS/EN 1717 sikring: Type AA (frit luftgab)